We’re hiring an experienced sales professional with demonstrated capacity in long-term growth who can partner with multiple departments to drive measurable results that benefit our business and lead to multi-million sales success. Our ideal candidate will be able to implement an effective sales approach that expands our reach, strengthens client relationships, is savvy at networking and works well in a fast-paced environment. They will also actively seek out other business opportunities that can boost revenue and set our company apart.
$85,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year
- Develop, execute, and oversee a business strategy that prioritizes growth and positive client retention
- Participate in collaborative business meetings with key stakeholders
- Conduct high-level research to develop and deliver effective sales solutions
- Monitor sales progress to ensure that corporate goals are being met
- Train sales professionals and help improve their skills
- Promote the company’s products and services to prospective clients through attending meetings, conferences, etc.
- Support corporate events as requested.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Leadership Team.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university, degree or concentration in business, marketing or communications preferred
- 3-5 Years of media agency sales experience preferred
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven track record in customer service and sales
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite and Google suite
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Experience in working with diverse populations and possess cultural curiosity and a desire to learn and understand more about people whose backgrounds and perspectives are different from their own
- Flexibility with travel as needed
- Like to have fun!
- Able to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative requirements
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with legal requirements
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on the telephone
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent communicator: strong verbal and written communication skills; strong writing and editing skills, and able to interact with people of all levels in a conﬁdent, professional manner
- Service focus: high degree of professionalism in working with diverse groups of people, including Executive Team and cross-functional staﬀ, community leaders and partners
- Collaborative team player: have a solution-oriented approach and work eﬀectively with cross-functional teams
- Proactive and independent thinker: demonstrate a commitment to excellence; ability to complete and manage a high volume of tasks and projects timely and with little guidance
- Adaptability: ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround with technical proﬁciency and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate ability to maintain credibility, trust, integrity, discretion, and judgment and to think outside the box
- Exceptional organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail as well as being reliable, resourceful, self-starting, ﬂexible and cooperative
- Base salary will be commensurate with experience and the surrounding market; generous tiered bonus and commission commensurate with sales goal achievement
- Flexible work hours and environment
- Health, dental, vision, Rx, LT and ST disability, and life insurance
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401k with company match in 2024
Color & Culture is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where people feel welcome and valued. We believe everyone has something to offer, and we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.