We’re hiring a hands-on media buyer who will create, execute and optimize paid media campaigns for a variety of clients. We are seeking someone who has knowledge of traditional channels which include local spot television, out-of-home, local spot radio, and digital practices including social, search, display, programmatic, native, mobile, streaming and more.
Think you will be a great fit for our team? Let’s chat! Contact Michelle Callanta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Media Strategy/Tactics: Participate in paid media discussions relative to assigned client portfolio and channels. Develop and execute each client’s tactical media plan within relevant channels and subsequent execution and delivery. Collaborate with the internal team, vendors, and clients to determine best practices to track campaign effectiveness and overall success. Issue RFI and RFP efforts with existing and new vendors.
- Measurement and Delivery: Understand measurement strategies developed by the strategy team and effectively demonstrate how those are interpreted in tactical media evaluation and campaign setup among channel specialties. Familiarity with media KPIs and metrics.
- Research: Study and compile data to identify desired tactics for media vehicles, including measurability and targetability, scale, and efficiency. Develop agency Point of Views (POVs) on various aspects of specialty channels for internal and/or external communications.
- Negotiations: Negotiate the best possible rates that will deliver planned exposure. Secure relevant added value for all clients.
- Vendor Relationships: Must have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people to develop and maintain vendor relationships, form partnerships and seek innovative approaches/opportunities.
- Support corporate events as requested.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Leadership Team.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, degree or concentration in advertising, marketing or communications preferred.
- 2-3 Years of experience in local spot television and radio in the mid-Atlantic region
- 1+ Years of Digital Marketing Experience
- 1-2 Years of Facebook Paid Media Experience
- 1+ Years of Google or Youtube Paid Media Experience
- Experience managing $1,000+/day media buying budgets
- Exceptional Data-Analysis Skills
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, and Google Analytics
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- Experience with media buying platforms (STRATA is a bonus)
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite of tools including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Experience in working with diverse populations and possess cultural curiosity and a desire to learn and understand more about people whose backgrounds and perspectives are different from their own
- Flexibility with travel as needed
- Like to have fun!
- Able to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative requirements
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with legal requirements
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on the telephone
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent communicator: strong verbal and written communication skills; strong writing and editing skills, and able to interact with people of all levels in a conﬁdent, professional manner
- Service focus: high degree of professionalism in working with diverse groups of people, including executive team and cross-functional staﬀ, community leaders and partners
- Collaborative team player: have a solution-oriented approach and work eﬀectively with cross-functional teams
- Proactive and independent thinker: Demonstrate a commitment to excellence; ability to complete and manage a high volume of tasks and projects timely and with little guidance
- Adaptability: ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround with technical proﬁciency and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate ability to maintain credibility, trust, integrity, discretion, and judgment and to think outside the box
- Exceptional organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail as well as being reliable, resourceful, self-starting, ﬂexible and cooperative
- Base salary will be commensurate with experience and the surrounding market
- Flexible work hours and environment
- Health, dental, vision, Rx, LT and ST disability, and life insurance
- PTO and holidays
- 401k with company match in 2024
Color & Culture is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where people feel welcome and valued. We believe everyone has something to offer, and we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.