The Project Manager plays a key role in managing expectations and projects and ensures that client engagement is running smoothly, on time, and in line with both expectations and cost with respect to our agency and our clients. This individual will be instrumental in executing the project plan and managing the communication among team members to ensure success.
- Ensure projects are prioritized, scoped, assigned to both in-house staff and outside vendors, and delivered on time throughout the entire project
- Develop timelines for projects and implement job requisitions with creative, media teams, working directly with creative directors, media buyers, graphic designers, writers, and production vendors
- Build visual, interactive road maps by aggregating different project types across media and creative for visibility
- Follow-up with appropriate team members to keep projects moving forward
- Ensure meetings are scheduled, productive, and documented for future reference
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing, operations, business, or closely related field
- Experience with Basecamp a plus
- Highest level of Professionalism with all levels of management and non-management personnel
- Customer Service focus and ability to manage expectations, diffuse conflict and resolve questions
- Experience in with marketing agency is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing projects
Think you will be a great fit for our team? Let’s chat! Contact Michelle Callanta at email@example.com.
Color & Culture is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where people feel welcome and valued. We believe everyone has something to offer, and we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.